Friday, July 23, 2010

VIVA LA DEADMAU5

So there's a bit of e-drama in the techno world. Dubstepper Rusko and Deadmau5 have exchanged some expletive-heavy tweets (see below). It's pretty stupid but conflict is fun!

Team Deadmau5 ASSEMBLE!

Rusko’s twitter:
# so a dj with a HUGE ego last night threw a huge bitchy hissy fit at me last night for smokin weed in the backstage…
# I told him to fuckoff and he ran for some security like a little pussy bitch!!!!! 8 minutes ago via TwitBird
# @deadmau5 next time I see u ima snap u like a twig u skinny little CUNT 7 minutes ago via TwitBird
# @deadmau5 and I will fuckin see u… 7 minutes ago via TwitBird
# Ye I called u out diva bollock
And here’s Deadmau5′s side:
“i mean, props to him for ridding my tail to get himself some free publicity and all that… but are the threats really nesciscary? im not one to speak against people who “say stupid shit on twitter” … because i do it ALL THE TIME… i, however, have never, and will never threaten violence to anyone in that context. it’s fucking childish. so if the little child wants his attention… well look… he’s certainly got it. cool fuckin story bro… but why u mad? anyways, i hope he grows up and hopefully figures out that “making good music” sells your profile, and not making up some dumbfuck dressing room story and including my name in it for fuckin entertainment’s sake. and thats all im going to say about that.”


 
old ghosts by fuckmylife

Deadmau5 ft kaskade - I remember by Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment